[Mailman-Users] changing url for administration

mrbrklyn mrbrklyn at panix.com
Tue Nov 14 09:52:12 EST 2017

what I am saying is that the documentation for fix_url_listname shows a
single argument and within the file mm_cfg.py if has TWO options with a
default behavior defined if only one is defined.

So the relationship between the two needs to be documented claerer (imo)
so the clueless like me have a firmer understanding of the relationship

Thanks!

RIS