[Mailman-Users] mm_cfg

Dimitri Maziuk dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 2 19:48:44 EST 2018

Hi all,

I'd like to move a mailman install to a failover setup with drbd for
shared storage. The way it works is active host mounts /dev/drbd
filesystem and sets up syminks e.g.
  /var/spool/mailman -> /drbd/var/spool/mailman
  /etc/mailman -> /drbd/etc/mailman

My questions are a) what to do /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py that on my systems
is a symlink to /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py and b) are there any
other special ones like this hiding in there?

With mm_cfg, I guess I'll put it on /drbd and have the script link
/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py to /drbd/someplace/mm_cfg.py -- does
that sound workable?

Any other gotchas?

(The setup is centos 6 with mailman 2.1.12 with whatever patches RedHat
added without changing the version number.)

TIA
--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin