[Mailman-Users] User doesn't get added to mailinglist

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Sep 21 10:48:03 EDT 2018

On 9/21/18 4:25 AM, Pascal Christen wrote:

>> Are users able to subscribe by other methods, e.g, from the listinfo
>> page or by email?
> Yes no problem when subscribing from the listinfo.
>> What's in Mailman's 'error' log?
> Nothing...

What's in Mailman's subscribe log? Is there an unsubscription?

What's in Mailman's bounce log? This should not happen, but possibly the
notice to the owner is bouncing and this is causing the unsubscription?

The only other thing I can think of is some exception is thrown causing
the updated list to not be saved, but that should be logged in the error
log.