[Mailman-Users] Automatic subscription based on e-mail subject

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sat Feb 2 15:47:29 EST 2019

On Saturday 02 February 2019, Grant Taylor via Mailman-Users wrote:
> I feel like Mailman's "Topic" feature is under utilized.  :-/

Agreed! Oddly none of the 'techie' lists I have ever been on enable this
feature. Couple of critter lists that started on Listserve and moved to
Mailman do. First learned of Mailman back in 2001 when one of then switched
to 2.0.6.

BTW do not see a "Keywords: header." but do see an X-Topics: FOO. With FOO:
also appearing in the Subject header.
--
William