[Mailman-Users] Wrong Indentation in MailMan archive (threads)

Kristin Solbakken kristin.solba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 05:03:34 EST 2019

Hi. We had some mails missing from the archive, so I ran ./bin/arch
listname to update the archive. This fixed the missing mails part, but
somehow must have messed up the indentation.

All mails got indented three times, and it looks like none of them are
connected to each other anymore. Here is an example
https://opm-project.org/pipermail/opm/2019-January/thread.html

Does anybody know how this can be fixed? Or know what has happened here? I
have previously ran the bin/arch script to update the archive if some mails
are missing, neveer experienced this indentation issue before.

Best Regards,
Kristin Solbakken