[Mailman-Users] Messages delivered out of order and delayed

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Fri Sep 13 12:39:36 EDT 2019

You should be seeing almost instaneous deliveries with Gmail. The mail logs will show what’s going on. I know Dreamhost doesn’t use cPanel but I am not sure what mail server they us. I know Exim has some settings that can interfere with the timely deliveries of messages.

Have a great day!

Brian Carpenter

EMWD.com

brian at emwd.com