[Matplotlib-devel] [matplotlib-devel] matplotlib 1.5.1 closed path in draw_path when it is not necessary closed

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:27:23 CEST 2015

I did not understand that the issue was with the `Line2D` object, not with
the `Polygon` object is that example.

What are the path codes that go with those vertices?  Does kivy not support
Bezier curves?

This is much easier if you include minimal runnable code snippets that
demonstrate the issue inline in the email.

Tom