[Matplotlib-users] Has label grouping made it into the matplotlib features yet?

Dino Bektešević ljetibo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:54:17 EDT 2016

I forgot to open the feature request for this. Will try to open one
tomorrow morning. With the way my schedule looks lately I doubt I'd make a
lot of progress but if I were to find some time and try, where would I
start?

Dino

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19184484/how-to-add-group-labels-for-bar-charts-in-matplotlib

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/matplotlib-users/attachments/20160418/4f5180a1/attachment-0001.html