[Matplotlib-users] How to integrated plt.fill with event handling

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 09:18:58 EDT 2016

Chapter 2 - Page 38: "Picking"

http://matplotlib.org/users/event_handling.html#object-picking

Do keep in mind that an artist object can only be in one place
(subplot/figure/etc.). So, to draw it into a designated frame, you will
need to remake the artist within the callback. I don't know if you already
realized that or not, but it is something that has tripped up users before.

Cheers!
Ben Root