[Matplotlib-users] IPython FITS file plotting problem

anikhalder a.halder at jacobs-university.de
Fri Jul 1 10:23:24 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I am facing a problem while running a script ( please find the attached
files - I am attaching both the ipython notebook version and also the python
script ).

I am trying to plot an array of values, write it into a FITS file format,
read it back again and plot it ---> I don't get the same plots!

I shall be highly obliged if you can kindly help me with this.

The following are the versions of my packages and compiler:

matplotlib : '2.0.0b1'

numpy : '1.11.0'

astropy : u'1.1.2'

python : 2.7