[Matplotlib-users] selecting points inside plot
jean-philippe.grivet at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 29 10:21:29 EDT 2017
I use Win7 and the Anaconde suite of Python programs.
I am trying to write a piece of software to demonstrate the computation
of electric potentials. The software should ;
- allow a user to select (with a mouse click) a point inside a
- record the x and y coordinates of that point
- draw a dot at that location
- ask the user for the value of the charge located there and record
- repeat a few times
- compute the electric potential and draw a contour plot of that
There are several pieces of code available showing how to print the x,y
dinates of a mouse click but I can't devise a way to retrieve thes
turther computations nor can I dra a dot at the corresponding location
or insert a dialog to get the charge values.
I would be grateful for any suggestion.
L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
More information about the Matplotlib-users