[Matplotlib-users] Callback mechanism for animation completed?

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 08:15:46 EST 2018

When you say "another animation" do you mean different data on the same
artists in the same figure, different artists in the same figure or a
different figure altogether?

In the first cases I think you could use a generator to sticky tape your
data together.  In the second two you will have to roll your own.

Do you need to be able to change the chain while it is running? If so, what
are you using to get your concurrencey?

Tom