[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Bug-Fix Release 0.33 available

Hinsen Konrad hinsenk@ere.umontreal.ca
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 14:51:08 -0500

   This is the first time that I've tried distributing a patch, so
   please let me know whether or not this works for you.

No. Patch kept asking me which file it should patch (as if I could
know that!), and I preferred downloading the complete tar file
to ruining my installation.

Otherwise the new version seems to work; at least the test suite runs
without problems. The new function copyAndReshape doesn't work at all
- it references an undefined name "ArrayType".  I replaced that by
type(array([0])), but then I got another error later on, telling me
that the "dimensions are not legal". That of course should never
happen if the function does what it is supposed to do.

Konrad Hinsen                     | E-Mail: hinsenk@ere.umontreal.ca
Departement de chimie             | Tel.: +1-514-343-6111 ext. 3953
Universite de Montreal            | Fax:  +1-514-343-7586
C.P. 6128, succ. Centre-Ville     | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/Nederlands/
Montreal (QC) H3C 3J7             | Francais (phase experimentale)