[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] matrix module

Dennis C. De Mars demars@netcom.com
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 21:05:47 -0800

>>>   Could someone please give me an url for the current matrix stuff?
>>>
>>> 							thanks-Dave
>>> 							davem@magnet.com
>>

>Same here; perhaps the location could be posted to the mailing list for
>those of us who have signed up recently?
>
>- Dennis D.

As Rosanne Rosanadana used to say, "Never mind." I discovered that an
archive of the entire content of the mailing list (as well as the other
Python lists) is available from Majordomo, which contains the desired URL
plus all of the discussion of Numerical Python which provides very useful
background -- now I won't feel as if I've come in on the middle of a
conversation while reading the traffic on this SIG. I would have realized
this was available if I'd read the info on the Python web site more
carefully.

Anyhow, I suggest to any new subscribers that haven't already done it that
they download the archive for matrix-sig -- over a megabyte and well worth
the effort (...and my apologies to other members of the SIG who will find
this message superfluous, but I think there may be a few other subscribers
out there who are as confused as I was and will find this helpful).

- Dennis D.