[medusa] problems with Internet Explorer

Sam Rushing rushing@n...
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 01:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

ita.mis@e... writes:
> When I use Nescape Navigator, everything works fine, but with IE (I
> user version 4.5 on a Macintosh) only the first call works. When I
> press the submit button of the home form the browser reports a "sending
> request" message on its status bar but nothing happens.
> I have to stop the execution.

This sounds like something that reported to me a while back (by Eric
Parker eparker@z...). Apparently everyone but IE has been
affixing an extra CRLF to the end of their POST/PUT data, and this
is wrong.

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec4.html#sec4.1

I couldn't come up with a very clean fix for it at the time, and it
just got buried.

Are you using POST or GET for your form submission?

-Sam