[medusa] Re: More performance ?'s

Mike mike@e...
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 07:25:17 -0800

jim fulton <ji-@d...> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/medusa/?start=133

> Uh, ZServer is based on Medusa. Using Medusa to talk to ZServer
> is effectively using Medusa to talk to itself. Why not just
> use ZServer as your HTTP server?

Sorry about that, I wasn't clear. I meant that I wondered if ZServer,
which
is based on Medusa, was any faster/slower than Apache with mod_fastcgi.

ZServer is working wonderfully, and Apache/mod_fastcgi is not, so I'm
trying to figure out if it's worth my time to fix Apache/mod_fastcgi.
If this is
a question I should ask the Zope folk, I'll do that. Since ZServer is
based
on Medusa, and I was looking for a comparison of the two webservers, I
figgured folks here could tell me about Medusa's (and therefore
ZServer's)
performance.

> Jim

Thanks,