[medusa] How to keep python interpreter persistent?

Robin Becker robin@j...
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:21:52 +0100

In article <39377801.A0C88677@t...>, Jilani Khaldi <jilanik@t...>
writes
>Hi All,
>I am new to medusa and I really like it. I wonder if it is possible to
>have only one instance of python interpreter for all cgi scripts.
>
>Jilani
>
>--
><jk>
certainly medusa is the basis of Zope's ZServer and they have something
called pcgi

README notes for Persistent CGI - version 2.0 alpha 4

What it is?

Persistent CGI is an architecture designed by Digital Creations
http://www.digicool.com to publish web objects as long-running
processes. The pcgi component is an integral part of DC's
Principia product, but is also provided to Bobo developers
under open software terms. Please review the copyright appearing
in the source code for full details.

--
Robin Becker