[medusa] Weird CGI problem.

Nicholas Henke henken@s...
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:14:39 -0400

Sam Rushing wrote:
> Is the second hit showing up on the same port number? It's possible
> that you're just seeing the log entry for the aborted connection.
Nope different port number It acutally looks like the script fails, and
then gets called again

> 'Broken Pipe' is the error you'll see whenever the connection is
> aborted by the browser side, which can happen if the user follows
> another link or hits the stop button before the page is finished
Nothing doing...just waiting for execution

> Does the problem show up on every hit to the script, or just
> occasionally?
Every time...

Hope this helps narrow it down. I wouldnt worry about it too much
though, as I think I have found a solution. I have switched to using the
simple CGI and HTTP servers included in the python distibution

thanks again
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they will
be when you kill them.