[META-SIG] whence db-sig?

Andrew Kuchling amk@magnet.com
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:07:36 -0400 (EDT)

Ken Manheimer <klm@cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:
>I should hook it up - but i'd like each sig to link to the archive
>collection for the particular sig, rather than the collection of
>all archives.  Andrew, is there an address for that?  If not, it would

	No, though it could be easily added.  Since we really should
move the archive to python.org (or, failing that, starship), I should
rework the arrangement of the SIG list.

>(Andrew, also note, i changed around the layout of the sigs page, for
>brevity, you may or may not want to track it on the sigs archive
>collection page...)

	OK; I'll take it and add a table row after each SIG that looks
like <TR><TD>&nbsp;</TD><TD COLSPAN=2>1997q3, 1997q2, ...</TD></TR>,
so the archives will be listed in the last two columns.  How's that?
Should it be 1997q3 (35), 1997q2 (48), ...?

	BTW, 'van Rossum' should be sorted under R, not V, right?
Also BTW, is there going to be a CD-ROM of python.org produced for
SPAM6?

	Andrew Kuchling
	amk@magnet.com
	http://people.magnet.com/%7Eamk/