[Moin-devel] MoinEditorBackup files filling data/backup

Gisbert Amm gia at webde-ag.de
Mon Sep 29 01:31:02 EDT 2003

On the information page for each Wiki page (accessible via the blue "i" icon
in the upper right corner) you find a link "version history".

All users can easily access and restore all recent versions of that page
there or get diffs between a recent state and the current version.

Regards,
Gisbert Amm
http://web.de/