[Moin-devel] pygantt and moinmoin

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Tue Sep 30 04:59:03 EDT 2003

Hi
> I am interested to have gantt charts in our wiki.
>
> pygantt is written in python too. Does someone have an idea how
> to implement pygantt by a makro into the codebase of moinmoin.
>
> pygdchart is an external package too which is implemented well.

Just have a look into MoinMoin/macros/*.py for some samples.

The macro code in these files is simply called with a string containing
the arguments as given in the wiki text.

It has then to render the output in html and returm them as a string.

If you have to generate graphics files, you might look at that latex
processor.

That's all.

Thomas