[Moin-user] Billenium bug

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Fri Sep 28 09:14:02 EDT 2001

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:42:21 -0700 (PDT), Adam Shand wrote:
>> +        oldversions = [x[1] for x in oldversions]
>
>this patch, specifically the line above breaks python 1.5.2 support.

This is not the only such line, just at an unavoidable place. ;)

Since I work with >= 2.0 at work and at home and use the features of
it, I'm inclined to drop 1.5 support for the next release. Otherwise I
always have to restrict myself to use now familiar syntax.

And the license issues that withheld updates in many linux distros etc.
are now gone. Another reason to drop 1.5.

Ciao, Jürgen