[Moin-user] Page trail

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Mon Oct 28 05:47:02 EST 2002

I have just added a menu applet to my wiki and I have problems with the
page trail picking up some class variables from the applet such as
Menu$COMClass Object.class seen below.

MobileCentrica

 I believe this is happening as the applet is writing some info in form of
cookies or files to my computer.   Moin picks this up as it assumes it is
part of moin.

Is there a simple fix for this?

Með kveðju/Best Regards
Bragi Baldursson
GPRS Kerfisverkfræðingur/GPRS Systems Engineer
Sími/Tel.:  +354 550 63 08    mailto:bragiba at siminn.is
Fax:  +354 550 63 39    www:http://www.siminn.is
Gsm:   +354 892 63 08

- Síminn auðveldar samskipti -

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/control/index?pid=6164

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/control/index?pid=6772