[Moin-user] ISSUE TRACKING

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Sat Jan 18 05:23:08 EST 2003

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:20:19 +0100, Thomas Waldmann wrote:

>>Please anybody help me out to know whether moin moin has any mechanism to
>>track issues.In other words is it has any issue tracking tool.

>Or dou you want to do tracking USING moin? Then the answer is NO, there
>is no special issue tracking built-in into moin or available as
>macro/action AFAIK.

It doesn't do this just like it doesn't cook your coffee. It's not in the scope
of the program.

Another thing (i.e. a sensible thing) would be to add a macro REPORTING on
issues from e.g. RoundUp, together with a link for entering bugs etc. in THAT
system. You could even go so far as to embedding the whole of RoundUp, omitting
anything outside its BODY tag.

Ciao, Jürgen