[Moin-user] url Encoding problems

Tom Wiebe Lists lists at imagefoundation.com
Mon Jul 21 22:21:06 EDT 2003

Hi there,

I'm trying to get moin moin installed on OS X and having a problem with
the links it's generating.

moin moin seems to be encoding the period (.) in it's urls like so:

http://mydomain.com/lassowiki/
moin_2ecgi?action=edit&template=HelpTemplate

instead of

http://lasso.hardh.net/lassowiki/
moin.cgi?action=edit&template=HelpTemplate

I followed the instructions in the wiki to install, and have tried with
the release version, the stable cvs version and the most recent (7/21)
cvs version, all with the same effect.

The server is running mac os x 10.2.6 with the stock python on apache.
I previously had it working on my old laptop, which I wiped and sold
last week, with no problems and am a rank amateur with python, so I'm
not sure where to look to fix it.

the archives are being untarred with tar, so I'm sure it's not any of
the occaisional wierdness that stuffit brings to the table.

any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thx,

Tom Wiebe