[Moin-user] Two wiki instances (MoinMoin 1.2.3)

Wagner,Harry wagnerh at oclc.org
Tue Dec 7 12:58:25 EST 2004

I got hung-up on this myself.  I never did find a sample
farmconfig.wikis.  I installed 4 wikis on the same server by following
the following (unix install):

cd /usr/local/share/moin
mkdir mywiki
cp -r data mywiki
cp cgi-bin/* mywiki
chown -R wwwrun.nogroup mywiki
chmod a+rx mywiki/*.cgi

They all work fine. Hope this helps!  harry