[Moin-user] Starting standaloneserver

Mark Volkert mark.volkert at rakekniven.de
Fri Dec 31 03:29:08 EST 2004

I tried to launch a standalone server on my laptop and did all the steps as
described in  BasicInstallation and WikiInstanceCreation without errors.
When I try to start ./moin.py I get the output

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./moin.py", line 25, in ?
    from MoinMoin.server.standalone import StandaloneConfig, run
ImportError: No module named MoinMoin.server.standalone

I looked into my moin.py and found the line 25:
"from MoinMoin.server.standalone import StandaloneConfig, run"

Sorry, I'm not part of the python family and need help.

Thank you

Mark

P.S. Anyway, thanks for MoinMoin. I use it now for 9 month with apache2 in my
company for department stuff. 800 pages, no papers anymore and no downtime.
Thumbs up.