[Moin-user] Starting standaloneserver

Fri Dec 31 03:35:03 EST 2004

Mark Volkert wrote on Thursday, December 30, 2004 6:49 AM CEST:

> I tried to launch a standalone server on my laptop and did all the
> steps as described in  BasicInstallation and WikiInstanceCreation
> without errors. When I try to start ./moin.py I get the output
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./moin.py", line 25, in ?
>     from MoinMoin.server.standalone import StandaloneConfig, run
> ImportError: No module named MoinMoin.server.standalone

Look for the lines in moin.py that state how to set your path correctly (they
begin with #).
Or copy moin.py into the directory where MoinMoin is located.
Or try MoinMoin DesktopEdition, it works out of the box:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/AlexanderSchremmer/DesktopEdition

Kind regards,
Alexander