[Moin-user] Re: ImportError: cannot import name cgimain

J. Wren Hunt wren at hunt.org
Sat Apr 16 03:41:11 EDT 2005

Alexander Schremmer wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:53:06 -0400, J. Wren Hunt wrote:
>

>>Short question: Where/how do I locate cgimain?
>

> You don't need to, just replace the .cgi file with a newer one (no idea
> where the package put it).

Thanks Alexander for the tip - unfortunately I'm not much of a Python
guy and don't know what to replace the cgimain reference with.

My impulse is to manually install MoinMoin and use it that way but in
the back of my mind I'm curious/leery of what the Debian package did or
didn't do correctly.

--

Cheers!

J. Wren Hunt
Cambridge, MA. USA

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

| v-card   http://wrenhunt.homelinux.org/data/wren.vcf             |
| x.509    http://wrenhunt.homelinux.org/data/thawte_wren_hunt.cer |
| OpenPGP  ADF5 1432 A59E 8F4D 4AE7  4DFE 03FA 91E1 4A24 D6F4      |