[Moin-user] update from 1.0 to newest possible?

Fritz Heinrichmeyer fritz.heinrichmeyer at fernuni-hagen.de
Wed Jan 26 01:26:04 EST 2005

I used a patched moinmoin wiki (+ authentication) vers. 1.0. I did not
follow the freebsd port updates as the patch for authentication would
have been lost. Now i tried an update (as webserver authentication is
now stable supported) and found a completely different data format.

Is it possible to convert wiki content to new version?

Should i follow the 1.2.x instructions?

It would be sufficient to have the pure content without any logs and
history ..

--
Fritz Heinrichmeyer FernUniversitaet, LG ES, 58084 Hagen (Germany)
tel:+49 2331/987-1166 fax:987-355