[Moin-user] U''''''seCase becomes not a link, but is there an easier way

Tomi Junnila topeju at badzilla.net
Mon Jan 31 21:55:28 EST 2005

* Dean Hiller <dean at xsoftware.biz> wrote on 31.01.05 22:17:
>    I found in the docs finally how to make a camel case word not a link, but is there an easier way?  I can't find in the
>    archives or in the docs.

Oops, sorry, I forgot the easy way to make single words not become links
(the nocamelcase parser will disable them altogether for a page).

If you set bang_meta = true in the config file, you can just use
!UseCase to suppress UseCase being a link.

The third method is to use U``seCase (or, the way I generally like to
mark it, Use``Case).

--
Tomi Junnila <topeju at badzilla.net>
http://topeju.badzilla.net/