[Moin-user] U''''''seCase becomes not a link, but is there an easier way

Dean Hiller dean at xsoftware.biz
Mon Jan 31 22:28:57 EST 2005

This didn't seem to work...I got an error like I can't add a property to the
config file(ie. my config file does not have a bang_meta option).  I am
using the latest moinmoin version.

ps. I should have read my messages in order, this is exactly what I want,
but can't seem to get it to work.
thanks,
dean