[Moin-user] Calendar.py macro crashes under v1.3.4

Trog trog at trogwoolley.com
Tue Jun 7 04:20:59 EDT 2005

Hello,
on our wiki we make extensive use of the Calendar.py macro; this can be
found at http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinCalendarExample  Since we
upgraded to version 1.2.4 to 1.3.4 this macro crashes.  Bearing in mind
that I am not a python programmer (I'm a bash and/or perl scripter) how
would I go about making the invaluable macro run under 1.3.4?  The error
that we get is the same as described on the aforementioned MoinMoin
page. I've had a look at the UnifyParsersAndProcessors page but but I
don't understand what it means when it says that you put the code of the
old processor into the format method of the Parser class.  I guess that
this is because I have never coded in python.
Thanks
--
Martin Woolley  | sysadmin at handsworth dot bham dot sch dot uk
ICT Support