[Moin-user] Wiki Blog

Karl Dubost karl at la-grange.net
Thu Nov 17 13:06:02 EST 2005

Le 05-10-18 à 11:31, Hiers, Richard a écrit :
> I experimented with this a little using the MonthCalendar macro to
> create new blog entries, and then used an include on the front page to
> list the last 3 or 4 days of blog entries, like this:
>
> [[Include(^FirstnameLastname/
> 20..-..-..,,to="^----",sort=descending,item
> s=3)]]
>
> There are also a couple of options for enabling comments.  One is to
> create a comment page like http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/SimpleBlog,
> the other is to use Seungik Lee's PageComment macro:
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MacroMarket/PageComment

The best incarnation of a WikiBlog that I know is the one created by
Ruy Carmo. It's not done with MoinMoin.

http://the.taoofmac.com/space/

It relies on PhpWiki, but it's the proof that something very neat can
be done with a wiki to create a Weblog. I wish there was some similar
system for MoinMoin.

--
Karl Dubost - http://www.la-grange.net/
Près de vous, madame, oubliant les cieux,