[Moin-user] Apache FTP install - Nice URLs

Scott Arthur moinmoin at scottatron.com
Sun Oct 16 20:01:49 EDT 2005

Hi

I've managed to get MoinMoin up and working on my Dreamhost shared
hosting using the Apache/FTP method.

My directory structure is

~/wiki.domain.com
   |- /config
   |- /config/wikiconfig.py
   |- /data
   |- /moin.fcgi
   |- /MoinMoin
   |- /underlay
   |- /wiki

I can't however seem to get apache to give me nice URL's with
mod_rewrite. I've tried the Apache Voodoo here and here with no luck.
It keeps giving me this error in my error.log

mod_rewrite: maximum number of internal redirects reached. Assuming
configuration error. Use 'RewriteOptions MaxRedirects' to increase
the limit if neccessary.

Can any mod_rewrite masters out there shed any light my way??

Scott