[Moin-user] Bug in editing many tables on one page

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Thu Aug 17 08:20:13 EDT 2006

First, please try to reproduce your bugs on the MoinMoin wiki site.

Then, please post samples we can use to reproduce and a bug reports
about that on the wiki.

Stuff posted here will be simply forgotten when out of sight.

Please also provide much more details, esp. about browser(s) used.
> Is this a known bug and furtherore is there a work-around?
I guess I have to see the bug myself -> bug report.
> P.S.: Sorry for not being more precise in describing the
> misbehaviour. But the bug was reported to me after the
> document was broken.

We need to be able to reproduce it somehow.