[Moin-user] How to merge userdata when upgrading from 1.3 to 1.5

Thilo Pfennig tpfennig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 16:18:02 EST 2006

2006/3/29, Gisbert Amm <gia at webde.de>:
> I've searched the Moin website a bit, but did not find any particular
> information on merging userbases there. Is it all written down in the
> CHANGES file? Has anyone got some advice for me?

Are both groups seperated or mixed? I think most secure would be to do
it by hand. This could be simple because I think most file names (the
ids) should be unique. So I suppose it should work if you just drop
the files of one Moin into the other and than choose this dir for the
other moin as common base.

Anyone has objections to this procedure?

Thilo

--
http://vinci.wordpress.com