[Moin-user] Help with script alias in shared hosting

Todd Nine todd.nine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:03:14 EDT 2006

Hi all,
  First off, moin moin is the best wiki I've ever used, and I have used a
lot!  I have moin moin working in a shared hosting environment with the
following.

www/wiki/ (html docs)
www/cgi-bin/moin.cgi
moin-1_5_4/share/wiki

I can get to my site by using "wiki.foo.com/cgi-bin/moin.cgi" and everything
is served correctly.

I want to use Alias and ScriptAlias to point the cgi alias as the root "/",
and "/wiki/" to the html docs in moin-1_5_4.  I only have access to the
.htaccess file, can anyone sugest a way to do this?

Todd