[Moin-user] usage questions on anti-spam features

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:36:23 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 6:20 AM, Thomas Waldmann <tw-public at gmx.de> wrote:

> > I am (unprivileged) user of a moinmoin wiki site which is currently
> > somewhat devalued by Chinese link spam bots.  Looking into ways of what
> > to do about it, some questions came up:
> >
> >   - What does the "More Actions/ Remove Spam" menue item do?
>
> It is for someone being in the superuser list, he may revert all edits
> of some specific user / ip with a few clicks.

Could you tell me how to do that with few clicks?
I have added
superuser = [u'JohnDoe', u'JaneDoe', ] to my config.

Now I can go to the page, click remove spam, then it asks me the
author, and I am the only one listed in there? But if you click on
recent changes you see a bunch of pages that were recently created  by
spammers.
Where would I go to see ip addresses and delete by user/ip?

Lucas