[Moin-user] Refreshing after editing

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Sun Feb 4 07:52:24 EST 2007

Daniel Klein schrieb:
> I'm just getting starting with MoinMoin, and have a quick 'beginners'
> question...
>
> After editing a page, I click the 'Save Changes' button, but instead of the
> page re-displaying with my changes, I get an 'HTTP 500' error from IE.
500 sounds like an http error code coming from your server, not your
browser.
Your server's error log might contain some more info, also look into
moin's data/error.log.

Maybe also try to use the latest released moin version, from time to
time we do fixes improving compatibility to broken browsers like IE.
> Is there some way to make is so that when I click 'Save Changes', the page
> will re-display with the changes?

I guess this is a feature we usually have since moin 0.1. :)