[Moin-user] Refreshing after editing

Daniel Klein danielk at featherbrain.net
Sun Feb 4 09:29:53 EST 2007

Thanks Rick, but clearing cookies or using another browser did not resolve
the problem.

 I finally did figure it out however :-)

The 'c:\moin\mywiki\data\error.log' file had a bunch of entries like this...

[Mon Jan 29 14:13:46 2007] IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'data\\edit-log'

So the solution is to give 'IUSR_mymachine' permission (full control) to
access the '<mywiki>\data' directory. In fact, it turns out that the step I
missed during the installation was :
Under Windows Server 2003, you will also need to give your IUSR_MACHINENAME
account Modify access to the mywiki\data and mywiki\underlay
sub-directories, as file system permissions are more restricted by default
than previous Windows versions.

Dan

  _____