[Moin-user] Updating Cache

Grant McEwan grant at 4d-electronics.co.nz
Tue Feb 20 16:33:00 EST 2007

Appears I have fixed the problem, I went back to my original source that I downloaded and over wrote the directory, realistically I did a basic installtion again, and that seemed to fix the new page thing.

Apparently someone did a apt-get upgrade and there was moinmoin package being upgraded. Where I downloaded the source and installed it that way. So a conflict I may have to watch for in the future.

Cheers
Grant

> I have a problem where my 1.5.7 moinmoin wiki is saying that I need to
> update the cache
>
> I found the nifty button which does that for you, but now When I click
> on the link to create a new page, it just starts saying that the
> CacheNeedsUpdate
>
> How do I go about doing this?

Maybe just once clear the cache globally: moin ... maint cleancache

Alternatively: rm data/pages/*/cache/text_html