[Moin-user] How is that neat trick performed?

Rick VanDerveer rickvanderveer at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 17:36:55 EDT 2007

On http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de, you have several tabs that have what seems to be arbetrary text in them, pointing to different web pages.  For example, the last tab says "Go to MoinMoin site" and it obviously points to a different URL (the main site).  And you have "Editing on Moinmaster" which points to a differently named page.

How did you do this?

I have several "project sites" that I would like to point back to the main site this way.  For example:

http://wiki.company.com/main

then-
http://wiki.company.com/projectA (<-- I'd like to have a tab that points to the main).

Obviously this is done in the farmconfig.py for the ProjectA site, but I can't get the syntax right.

Help?