[Moin-user] Whitespace and CamelCase

Shawn Hill Shawn.Hill at soeidental.com
Sun May 6 19:46:30 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

While I wait for the results of the google summer of code on MoinMoin
(YAY!) I need some help.

Whitespace
I have a problem with the editor (GUI and TEXT) where whitespace is
removed.  So a non-numbered list becomes one long sentence and a what is
supposed to be two paragraphs becomes one.  This happens with text I
paste (using text only) or type in directly to the editor.  This is a
big usability issue with us at the moment.

CamelCase
I would like to know if it is possible to configure the camelcase rules.
We often want to create a page with text like FunctionABC or ABCFunction
and these are not recognized as camelcase.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on this?

Thanks