[Moin-user] FCK Editor

Shawn Hill Shawn.Hill at soeidental.com
Thu May 10 16:46:59 EDT 2007

For what it's worth, the GUI editor as far as I am concerned does not have to be some massively fancy WYSIWYG editor.  It should just be an easy way for non-technical users to contribute.  Fair enough the CSS should handle the markup, however, creating simple things like headings, paragraphs, lists, tables and inserting images should be the aim, hell it's not supposed to be a word processor.

I am happy to help gather data and set priorities if it will help, I can go to the level of list a bug with reporduction steps.

IMHO there is not that much that needs to be looked at to make the GUI editor usable, there are just some key areas which affect users.

Since I am no developer, how else can I help this process?