[Moin-user] Announcement: MoinMoin to OpenDocument Export (Formatter)

Hape Schaal hp.news at gmx.de
Thu Feb 21 13:05:53 EST 2008

Hi,

I just uploaded the first beta version of my MoinMoin2ODF formatter.
This formatter exports a MoinMoin wiki page to an OpenDocument-Text
(.odt) file.

OpenDocument is the standard file format of OpenOffice and KOffice.
Many other applications can read this file format as well.

I also use this Formatter for PDF creation with OpenOffice as an
intermediate step where I can edit and polish my documents
before converting them to PDF.

Of course you can use OpenOffice as well to convert your wiki pages
to MS Word files.

You can download the formatter at:
   http://moinmo.in/FormatterMarket

Be sure to read INSTALL.txt before installing.

For feedback you can also use:
   http://moinmo.in/FormatterMarket/MoinMoin2ODF

Have fun,

Hans-Peter