[Moin-user] Problems migrating

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Tue Jan 8 22:43:34 EST 2008

> Thanks. That looks useful. However, your comment "Moin no longer
> allows spaces in page names or attachments" cannot be right - page
> names with spaces are seriously important to us. I just proved this on
> moinmo.in - see http://moinmo.in/PaulMoore/A%20Test

That was a misunderstanding, I fixed it on Rick's page.

Moin supports spaces better and easier than ever:
[[page with space]]
[[page with space|title]]

What it does not do anymore is treating " " and "_" the same way, like
1.5 did (that was simply a bad idea).

> PAGE|SQL_Scripts|SQL Scripts

That's OK.

But your problem seems to be a damaged event-log.

If you can live without statistics, you can simple truncate it to 0
bytes. Otherwise open it with an editor and search for a line not
consisting of 3 items timestamp, action, kvpairs.