[Moin-user] Moin 1.5.8 and fastcgi

Aline Guedes aline.guedes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:16:08 EST 2008

Hello,

I am running Moin 1.5.8 with mod_fastcgi (4 processes, 5 threads each) and I
am getting worse performance than I was getting when running moin with
mod_python. Any ideas why this is happening? I am running apache preforked
and I was wondering if that could prevent mod_fastcgi threads to answer
requests, making only the 4 processes able to answer them... Should I use
apache worker with mod_fastcgi so threads could answer requests? Does it
make any difference? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Aline