[Moin-user] ldap groups

Christoph Ludwig ludwig at fh-worms.de
Mon Jan 21 11:34:23 EST 2008

Hi Gal,

On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 09:35:06AM +0000, Gal Aviel wrote:
> Your patch sounds great.

glad to hear.

> Where can I get this patch? any chance of posting it in Moin wiki? I would
> be grateful. Importing LDAP groups to use as Wiki Groups seems like a basic
> step when installing for the corporate.

The patch was created under time pressure (as usual) and is therefore not very
"clean". I can send it to you in its current form, but you'd probably have to
review it and adapt it to the most recent MoinMoin release.

I'd like to bring it in shape so I can upload it to the Moin wiki, but for the
next months I will still be swamped, unfortunately.

Regards

Christoph

--
FH Worms - University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich Informatik / Telekommunikation