[Moin-user] Upgrade 1.5.5 to 1.6.6

kai at aplteam.com kai at aplteam.com
Sat Mar 8 08:48:44 EST 2008

I am in trouble upgrading an existing 1.5.5 to 1.6.1 under Windows with IIS 6.

I have taken the moin.cgi template from 1.6 and made a few changes,
all of them in the first 4 lines. I did not touch the rest so the
whole things

------------------------------
#! C:\python25\python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
sys.path.append('C:\Moin\Lib\site-packages')
sys.path.insert(0, 'D:\Wikis\apl')

from MoinMoin.server.server_cgi import CgiConfig, run

class Config(CgiConfig):
    name = 'moin'

run(Config)
-----------------------------------

because this reflects reality on my server.

Rick Vanderveer suggested in
http://moinmo.in/RickVanderveer/MigratingFromMoin15ToMoin16
also to change
MoinMoin.request import RequestCGI
to something different but there is no such thing in my script.

In my wikiconfig.py I only changed
##### from MoinMoin.multiconfig import DefaultConfig
from MoinMoin.config.multiconfig import DefaultConfig
and nothging else.

Now I should be able to access the wiki but instead I get
CGI-Fehler
Die angegebene CGI-Anwendung hat keinen vollst�ndigen Satz von
HTTP-Headern zur�ckgegeben.